What’s Your Story?
We are currently accepting proposals for 7-minute lightning talks for the 2017 OCULA Spring Conference. This year’s theme is Storytime! : Using Narrative to Represent Ourselves, Our Work, and Our Libraries.
We want you to share your library stories and explain how you use narrative in your professional life. Topics might include (but are not limited to):
- Presenting your research as narrative
- Using data to tell your library’s story
- Using storytelling techniques in instruction
- Telling your own story through social media
- Telling your own story in a job interview
- Sharing a meaningful story from your personal experience in libraries
Submissions close at 4 p.m. on February 24, 2017. Successful submissions will be notified by February 28, 2017
Use the form below to submit your proposal: